Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Ritz London Monetary Voucher £150
Add to Basket
Create a Ritz experience of your choice. Whatever you choose a dining experience or an overnight stay, we look forward to welcoming you to The Ritz.
This experience will provide you with memories which will last a lifetime.
- A Ritz gift monetary gift voucher
- A selection of Ritz experiences, which can be used for overnight stays, afternoon tea, in our restaurants and The Rivoli Bar
- An elegant Ritz voucher personalisation box with the choice of a personalised message
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
All bookings are subject to availability.
We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at The Ritz; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Your voucher expiry date is at the front of your voucher.
- Advanced bookings are essential, and reservations remain subject to availability.
- This voucher may only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost and is non-transferable or refundable.
- Monetary vouchers must be redeemed at one time, they cannot be used on separate visits, no change or cash back will be given and no voucher for the difference will be issued. You can make an extra payment if the monetary value is more.
- Monetary vouchers may only be used for afternoon tea, restaurant bookings or overnight stays. They cannot be used for booking events at The Ritz, Hiro Miyoshi and Ritz Cigars.
- Please quote both the gift voucher serial and pin numbers when making your reservation.
- The original gift voucher must be presented upon arrival when redeeming the experience.
- Cancellation of a booking within 48 hours of your reservation time will render the certificate null and void.
- The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans and sportswear are not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and The Ritz Club and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant and Terrace. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery, The Secret Garden and The Italian Garden), smart casual attire is required. Please note that shorts, trainers and sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel’s restaurants or bars.
- During certain times of the year The Ritz London has special events with different pricing. Examples of this would be St Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, The Ritz Annual Ball, Festive Live at The Ritz, Christmas Afternoon Tea, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day (this list is not finite and there may be additional special events that are not listed here). If you wish to use a voucher, which is not monetary, for one of these events or similar, there will be a supplement payable, which will be advised at the time of booking.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
Because everybody deserves to see this.