Afternoon Tea at The Ritz is a quintessential British experience; a rare and wonderful tradition that has stood the test of time. This voucher is for two people to enjoy Afternoon Tea with an extensive selection of 18 different types of loose leaf tea. Indulge in finely cut sandwiches with classic fillings together with freshly baked plain scones with strawberry preserve and clotted Devonshire cream, followed by a delectable selection of afternoon tea cakes and pastries.
This will be a magnificent and memorable dining experience.
• A personalised voucher for two beautifully presented in The Ritz signature gift box
• A delicious selection of finely cut finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and an assortment of pastries and scrumptious cakes for two people
• A large selection of 18 different loose leaf teas to choose from for two people
Need to Know
Reflecting the elegant nature of the hotel’s architecture The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans are not permitted) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery) and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is suitable.
Please note that trainers or sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.
There are five sittings for Afternoon Tea every day (11.30am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7.30pm). Booking at least four months in advance is absolutely essential, especially for weekend bookings, due to popularity.
During certain times of the year The Ritz produce special afternoon teas. We accept vouchers on the following days but with a supplement payable; St Valentine's Day; Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. From the 3rd week of November to the 30th December, vouchers will only be accepted for the 11.30 am sitting.
This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
How do I make my reservation?
To make a reservation please visit www.theritzlondon.com/aftvoucher, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 20 7300 2345. We recommend you book at least 4 months in advance to ensure your chosen dates are available. You must bring the original voucher with you when you arrive at The Ritz London. Vouchers which have been altered will not be accepted. At the time of reservation please inform the reservation agent that you will be using a voucher and provide them with your voucher number and your pin number.
In the event of cancellation or amendment to your booking please contact The Ritz London no less than 48 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a full charge for the Afternoon Tea or the invalidation of your voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your voucher will be valid for 12 months
- We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at The Ritz; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements
- Please note that, with the exception of pre-ordered celebration cakes, Afternoon Tea food items may not be taken away from the hotel
- The nearest tube station to The Ritz is Green Park
- We are fully equipped to welcome clients with impairments, including mobility, hearing, sight, learning disabilities or any other hidden impairment. We welcome assistance and guide dogs within the hotel however; we do not allow any other pets.
Packaging and Delivery
For information on our packaging and delivery please click here.