Set in one of London’s most famous hotels in the heart of Piccadilly, The Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant never fails to impress. The beautiful dining room, with its opulent fabrics, ornate chandeliers and rich colours, transports you back in time to a more elegant and enchanting era. Executive Chef John Williams MBE will provide you with a three course Sunday luncheon for two people using the finest seasonal ingredients.
To dine in The Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant is the epitome of traditional elegance and an unforgettable experience.
• A personalised voucher for two beautifully presented in The Ritz signature gift box
• A delicious three course Sunday lunch in the stunning Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant for two people
• Impeccable personalised service
Need to Know
Reflecting the elegant nature of the hotel’s architecture The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans are not permitted) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery) and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is suitable.
Please note that trainers or sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.
Lunch is available from 12.30pm - 2.30pm. This voucher is valid Sunday only. Please book as early as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available and before the expiry date listed on your voucher.
Please note vouchers will not be accepted for bookings on Valentine's Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day due to the special menus available. All bookings are subject to availability.
How do I make my reservation?
To redeem your gift voucher, please email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7300 2370. We recommend you book as far in advance as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available. You must bring the original voucher with you when you arrive at The Ritz London. Vouchers which have been altered will not be accepted. At the time of reservation please inform the reservation agent that you will be using a voucher and provide them with your voucher number and your pin number.
In the event of cancellation or amendment to your booking please contact The Ritz London no less than 48 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a cancellation charge or the invalidation of your voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your voucher will be valid for 12 months
- We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at The Ritz; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements
- The nearest tube station to The Ritz is Green Park
- We are fully equipped to welcome clients with impairments, including mobility, hearing, sight, learning disabilities or any other hidden impairment. We welcome assistance and guide dogs within the hotel however; we do not allow any other pets
Packaging and Delivery
For information on our packaging and delivery please click here.