Enjoy an haute-cuisine dining experience in what is considered by many to be the most beautiful hotel dining room in the world.
From the moment you walk in you will receive the highest level of service in magnificent surroundings featuring marble columns, neoclassical statues and a grand chandelier. Enjoy a three course delectable lunch menu that offers a modern take on traditional French dishes and British delicacies, prepared using the finest seasonal ingredients. Dine at this iconic venue, for a lunch for two people that will create lasting memories (Monday to Saturday only).
• A personalised voucher for two beautifully presented in The Ritz signature gift box
• A delicious three course lunch in the stunning Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant for two people
• Impeccable personalised service
Need to Know
Reflecting the elegant nature of the hotel’s architecture The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans are not permitted) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery) and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is suitable.
Please note that trainers or sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.
Lunch is available from 12.30pm - 2.30pm. This voucher is valid Monday - Saturday only. Please book as early as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available and before the expiry date listed on your voucher.
Unfortunately on Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day your voucher will not be accepted due to the special menus available. All bookings are subject to availability.
How do I make my reservation?
To redeem your gift voucher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)20 7300 2370. We recommend you book as far in advance as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available. You must bring the original voucher with you when you arrive at The Ritz London. Vouchers which have been altered will not be accepted. At the time of reservation please inform the reservation agent that you will be using a voucher and provide them with your voucher number and your pin number.
In the event of cancellation or amendment to your booking please contact The Ritz London no less than 48 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a cancellation charge or the invalidation of your voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your voucher will be valid for 12 months
- We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at The Ritz; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements
- The nearest tube station to The Ritz is Green Park
- We are fully equipped to welcome clients with impairments, including mobility, hearing, sight, learning disabilities or any other hidden impairment. We welcome assistance and guide dogs within the hotel however; we do not allow any other pets
Packaging and Delivery
For information on our packaging and delivery please click here.