Sundays should be the most relaxing day of the week so why not extend your weekend and spend it in style with world class personalized service. Flowers and a bottle of chilled Ritz Cuvee Champagne will be delivered to your elegant Louis XVI styled superior guestroom for you to enjoy. Experience an indulgent fine dining experience in one of the most beautiful dining rooms in the world with a three course delectable. The following morning have a leisurely breakfast before you start your week.
This is simply the perfect way to enjoy the splendour of The Ritz London.
• An overnight stay in a stunning superior room with English breakfast the following morning
• Flowers and a bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival
• A three course dinner for two in The Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant
Need to Know
Reflecting the elegant nature of the hotel’s architecture The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans are not permitted) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery) and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is suitable.
Please note that trainers or sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.
This voucher is for a Superior guest room only. If you want to upgrade your room please note there will be a surcharge. Please book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available and before the expiry date listed on your voucher.
All bookings are subject to availability. Please note the flowers and Champagne will be delivered to your room after you have checked in.
How do I make my reservation?
To redeem your gift voucher, please email: email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7300 2222. We recommend you book as far in advance as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available. You must bring the original voucher with you when you arrive at The Ritz London. Vouchers which have been altered will not be accepted.
In the event of cancellation or amendment to your booking please contact The Ritz London no less than 48 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a cancellation charge or the invalidation of your voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
• Your voucher will be valid for 12 months
• We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at The Ritz; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements
• The nearest tube station to The Ritz is Green Park
• We are fully equipped to welcome clients with impairments, including mobility, hearing, sight, learning disabilities or any other hidden impairment. We welcome assistance and guide dogs within the hotel however; we do not allow any other pets.
Packaging and Delivery
For information on our packaging and delivery please click here.