Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Overnight Stay for Two with Dinner and BreakfastCode: PTRLDB 12 month validity London - Piccadilly 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Overnight Stay for Two with Dinner and Breakfast
Add to Basket
Stay overnight in one of our elegant Louis XIV inspired superior rooms with English breakfast the following morning. Experience the finest cuisine by our Executive Chef John Williams, MBE with a Du Jour dinner menu for two using the finest seasonal ingredients in The Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant, credited as one of the most beautiful dining rooms in the world.
When you experience the timeless glamour of The Ritz London you simply will not want to leave.
The Ritz prides itself in delivering the highest of service standards therefore, we maintain our traditional values and do not include a discretionary service charge on your final account.
• A personalised voucher for two beautifully presented in The Ritz signature gift box
• An overnight stay in an elegant Superior room with English breakfast the following morning
• Exclusive Du Jour Dinner for two people in The Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans and sportswear are not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant and Terrace. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery, The Secret Garden and The Italian Garden), smart casual attire is required. Please note that shorts, trainers and sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel’s restaurants or bars.
This voucher is for a Superior guest room only. If you want to upgrade your room please note there will be a surcharge. Please book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available and before the expiry date listed on your voucher.
This voucher is not applicable for Friday, Saturday or Festive Live at The Ritz.
All bookings are subject to availability.
How do I make my reservation?
To redeem your gift voucher, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)20 7300 2222. We recommend you book as far in advance as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available. You must bring the original voucher with you when you arrive at The Ritz London. Vouchers which have been altered will not be accepted.
In the event of cancellation or amendment to your booking please contact The Ritz London no less than 48 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a cancellation charge or the invalidation of your voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at The Ritz; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Your voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Advanced bookings are essential, and reservations remain subject to availability.
- This voucher may only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost and is non-transferable or refundable.
- Please quote both the gift voucher serial and pin numbers when making your reservation.
- The original gift voucher must be presented upon arrival when redeeming the experience.
- Cancellation of a booking within 48 hours of your reservation time will render the certificate null and void.
- The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans and sportswear are not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant and Terrace. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery, The Secret Garden and The Italian Garden), smart casual attire is required. Please note that shorts, trainers and sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel’s restaurants or bars.
- During certain times of the year The Ritz London has special events with different pricing. Examples of this would-be St Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, The Ritz Annual Ball, Festive Live at The Ritz, Christmas Afternoon Tea, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day (this list is not finite and there may be additional special events that are not listed here). If you wish to use this voucher for one of these events or similar, there will be a supplement payable, which will be advised at the time of booking.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
Because everybody deserves to see this.