Situated on the seventh floor of The Ritz London, The Ritz Salon provides an extensive range of health and beauty treatments carried out within its exclusive treatment rooms, ensuring absolute privacy, a professional service and undivided attention.
Enjoy a manicure for one, your hands will be treated to a bespoke selection of nourishing products that are designed for the individual needs of your nails to deeply condition and moisturise. This treatment includes an application of an Orly nail polish of your choice.
• A personalised voucher for one beautifully presented in The Ritz signature gift box
• A manicure for one
• An application of an Orly nail polish of your choice
Need to Know
Reflecting the elegant nature of the hotel’s architecture The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans and sportswear are not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant and Terrace. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery) and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is suitable.
Please note that trainers and sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.
The Ritz Salon is open Monday to Friday 8.00am - 7.00pm, Saturday 8.00am - 4.30pm and Sunday 11.00am - 4.00 pm. Please book as early as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available and before the expiry date listed on your voucher.
All bookings are subject to availability. This voucher is not valid for The Ritz manicure or French polish.
How do I make my reservation?
To redeem your gift voucher, please email: email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7300 2435. We recommend you book as far in advance as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available. You must bring the original voucher with you when you arrive at The Ritz London. Vouchers which have been altered will not be accepted.
In the event of cancellation or amendment to your booking please contact The Ritz London no less than 48 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a cancellation charge or the invalidation of your voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your voucher will be valid for 12 months
- We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at The Ritz; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements
- The nearest tube station to The Ritz is Green Park
- We are fully equipped to welcome clients with impairments, including mobility, hearing, sight, learning disabilities or any other hidden impairment. We welcome assistance and guide dogs within the hotel however; we do not allow any other pets
Packaging and Delivery
For information on our packaging and delivery please click here.