Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Celebration Afternoon Tea for Two with Celebration CakeCode: PTRLAC 12 month validity London - Piccadilly 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Celebration Afternoon Tea for Two with Celebration Cake
Add to Basket
Tea at The Ritz is a quintessential British experience; a rare and wonderful tradition that has stood the test of time. Celebrate a special occasion with Afternoon Tea at The Ritz for two people.
Choose from an extensive selection of 18 different types of loose leaf tea, scrumptious freshly cut sandwiches together with freshly baked plain scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve, followed by a delectable selection of afternoon tea cakes and pastries.
This special Afternoon Tea is perfect for any celebration and includes a special celebration cake to mark this occasion.
The Ritz prides itself in delivering the highest of service standards, therefore we maintain our traditional values and do not include a discretionary service charge on your final account.
• A personalised voucher for two beautifully presented in The Ritz signature gift box
• A delicious selection of 18 different loose leaf teas, finely cut finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones, pastries and scrumptious cakes for two people
• A special celebration cake to mark the occasion
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans and sportswear are not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant and Terrace. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery) and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is required. Please note that shorts, trainers and sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.
There are five sittings for Afternoon Tea every day (11.30am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7.30pm). Booking at least four months in advance is absolutely essential, especially for weekend bookings, due to popularity.
During certain times of the year The Ritz produce special afternoon teas. We accept vouchers on the following days but with a supplement payable; St Valentine's Day; Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. From the 3rd week of November to the 30th December, vouchers will only be accepted for the 11.30 am sitting.
This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. For Afternoon Tea reservations, especially for weekends, we advise you to book at least four months in advance to avoid any disappointment. All bookings are subject to availability.
How do I make my reservation?
To make a reservation please visit www.theritzlondon.com/celevoucher, email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 20 7300 2345 We recommend you book at least 4 months in advance to ensure your chosen dates are available. You must bring the original voucher with you when you arrive at The Ritz London. Vouchers which have been altered will not be accepted. At the time of reservation please inform the reservation agent that you will be using a voucher and provide them with your voucher number and your pin number.
In the event of cancellation or amendment to your booking please contact The Ritz London no less than 48 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a full charge for the Afternoon Tea or the invalidation of your voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at The Ritz; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Your voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Advanced bookings are essential, and reservations remain subject to availability.
- This voucher may only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost and is non-transferable or refundable.
- Please quote both the gift voucher serial and pin numbers when making your reservation.
- The original gift voucher must be presented upon arrival when redeeming the experience.
- Cancellation of a booking within 48 hours of your reservation time will render the certificate null and void.
- The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans and sportswear are not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant and Terrace. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery) and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is required. Please note that shorts, trainers and sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.
- During certain times of the year The Ritz London has special events with different pricing. Examples of this would-be St Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, The Ritz Annual Ball, Festive Live at The Ritz, Christmas Afternoon Tea, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day (this list is not finite and there may be additional special events that are not listed here). If you wish to use this voucher for one of these events or similar, there will be a supplement payable, which will be advised at the time of booking.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.