Whether for a birthday, anniversary, graduation or engagement, the spectacular style and world class service of The Ritz London perfectly suits any celebration.
Enjoy an overnight stay in our elegant Louis XVI styled superior guestroom with a bottle of chilled Champagne, a fruit bowl and flowers delivered to your room. You will also receive a choice of a celebratory personalised cake created by our Executive Chef John Williams, MBE. The following morning have a relaxing breakfast in the stunning Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant.
This experience will provide you with memories which will last a life time.
• An overnight stay in a stunning superior room with English breakfast the following morning
• Fruit, flowers and a bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival
• A choice of a celebratory personalised cake
Need to Know
Reflecting the elegant nature of the hotel’s architecture The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie (jeans and sportswear are not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen) for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant and Terrace. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery) and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is suitable.
Please note that trainers and sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.
This voucher is for a Superior guest room only. If you want to upgrade your room please note there will be a surcharge. Please book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available and before the expiry date listed on your voucher.
All bookings are subject to availability. Please note the flowers and Champagne will be delivered to your room after you have checked in.
How do I make my reservation?
To redeem your gift voucher, please email: email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7300 2222. We recommend you book as far in advance as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available. You must bring the original voucher with you when you arrive at The Ritz London. Vouchers which have been altered will not be accepted.
In the event of cancellation or amendment to your booking please contact The Ritz London no less than 48 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a cancellation charge or the invalidation of your voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your voucher will be valid for 12 months
- We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at The Ritz; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements
- The nearest tube station to The Ritz is Green Park
- We are fully equipped to welcome clients with impairments, including mobility, hearing, sight, learning disabilities or any other hidden impairment. We welcome assistance and guide dogs within the hotel however; we do not allow any other pets
Packaging and Delivery
For information on our packaging and delivery please click here.